SMC helps commercial property owners and commercial property management companies address many industry-specific risks and opportunities, including:
- Short-term financing
- Interest rate fluctuations
- Tenant retention and satisfaction
- Significant differences between insurance values and market values
- Lenders’ insurance requirements
- Environmental and tenant-related risks
Resources and Benefits for Clients
- Reduced insurance costs based on thorough analysis of property exposures and clients’ most advantageous risk characteristics
- Accurate insurance values based on current market conditions and construction costs
- Coverage placements that facilitate real estate transactions when environmental concerns are involved
- Cost benefit analysis of earthquake insurance and assist with lender requirements
Client Success Examples
- SMC negotiated an insurance contract that gave our client cost relief due to the high quality construction and protection of the insured property. The values were in excess of $200 million, and the client’s premium savings was over $300,000.
- We created an insurance solution in the London market that reconciled a potential recovery issue between the local government that was authorizing the project and the lenders who were financing the project.
Request a Consultation
To discuss the risk management needs of your commercial property business, please contact Santa Maria online or call us at (925) 956-7600.