Unlike brokers focused on insurance products, Santa Maria’s risk experts are intimately involved with clients to solve complex problems and help them make the most of new opportunities. Through our consultative process, clients enjoy immediate access to senior level professionals to assure attainment of outstanding results.
For many of our clients, we are the trusted advisors they call for counsel; for others, we serve as their outsourced risk management department, managing day-to-day business risk issues. We involve ourselves in clients’ business to a high degree, learning as much as possible about their operations and goals. As such, our recommendations enable our clients understand the threats to their business and how best to mitigate them.
Six Steps to Optimal Risk Management
- Step 1: We conduct an extensive exposure identification survey of your business, to uncover your true risks.
- Step 2: We analyze programs and develop alternative strategies to help you manage risk and reduce costs.
- Step 3: We help you understand cost drivers and guide you to the solutions that best fit your needs, including recommendations for Alternative Risk Financing options.
- Step 4: We implement and manage your chosen solutions, and actively monitor to assure that desired outcomes are attained.
- Step 5: We engage experts in Human Resources, Ergonomics, Property Protection, Finance, Risk Engineering, Communication, and Claims to assist in minimizing risk, reducing cost, and maximizing insurance response.
- Step 6: We observe your business practices and help you manage your risks on an ongoing basis, searching for specialized programs when your situation or goals call for a new solution.
Benefits of Our Process
- Customized risk and insurance program for your business
- Competitive cost structure
- Experienced, robust advocacy and support if a claim occurs
- State of the art coverage terms from high quality carriers
- Regular flow of information about new solutions and important trends in risk management, and how they will impact your business
- Reduced administrative workloads
Request a Consultation
To discuss your risk management challenges and opportunities with an expert, please contact Santa Maria online or call us at (925) 956-7600.